Sunday 27 November 2011

Sexy Nails

When fellow blogger readmyrags blogged about these Nail rock nail arts I just knew i had to get some! I've been hearing that they've been included in this months glossybox. I happen to LOVE my nails and in the past have barely gone a day without coloured nails as long as i can remember!!

As soon as I discovered these fabulous things I instantly searched online for them and having discovered ASOS sold some sets of them and i happened to have a 25% discount code I came away with some bargains! 



I managed to get this set of two for only £8.00 which I thought was pretty cheap just for trying them out. I think the red and gold ones are especially cool because they look rather glamorous and keep reminding me of christmas which i cannot wait for! (4 weeks today) So asos say my order has been dispatched so hopefully they will arrive soon and I can get some piccys up!! 

Lauren x 

1 comment: