Monday 14 November 2011

celebrate good times!!

Right now theres only 40minutes left of my birthday until i become every boring old age in the world!! I just thought I'd post some of my pictures from the celebrations. A great bunch of my friends came all the way to chilly Aberdeen to see me and it has definately been a great birthday such good times!!!


Here is me and some gorgeous friends of mine getting our drink on wearing my dress that I previously posted about. I didn't get enough photos in it (but means I can wear it again and pretend its new ;) ) 


Heres all my lovely home town hotties!! Especially loving imogens lacey navy dress (far right) which is from Topshop!! 

Until next year when I turn the dreaded 22!! Also loving my Ipad that i got from my amazing boyfriend such a BABE!!!

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment