Monday 14 November 2011

Essex Glam! Hot Hot Hot!

I am fully aware that I have just posted but I'm taking this opportunity to show off some of the photoshoot pictures that me and the rest of my group have been undertaking. I refused to model but all for a good cause as i would look terrible haha (instead I am the director). We worked with Aberdeen college photographers who did really well trailing around Aberdeen after us in our search for grubby places to shoot the glamourous gals!!
Our theme for the photo shoot was essex glam but in grotty places. The girls all loved the opportunity to get dressed up with big hair and fake eyelashes im so glad I was not the one having to walk through Union Square after parking in the multi storey car park!


This is my favourite photo from the shoot the photographer has done a fantastic job at editing this. As shown Lorna and Ruth were wearing long dresses and Hannah and Emma in shorties!! I just think the picture looks so professional. I can't remember right now where everyone said the dresses were from but they were all stunning and emmas looked real good with the added print scarf as a belt.


Lorna looking stunning as ever with the manky scaffolding pole! 


Another good photo of the girls drinking there "pints" and fry ups!

Cannot wait to see everyones final magazine spreads! Definately a great opportunity!!

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment