Sunday 23 October 2011

Mission Fail!

So i went into store to try on those gorgeous purple trousers and they just weren't my style. Sad times!! However, i came home with a whole new selection of items that I am very chuffed with. I got a pair of what can only be described as maroon coloured trousers( although not exactly maroon) from River Island for £30 which i thought would go well with a top I bought in the River island student night. Im starting to sound like a River Island freak but i actually dont really buy much from there apart from handbags and purses! Also as its bloody freezing here in Aberdeen i decided it was time to purchase some winter clothing to stop me freezing my bum off. I got a lovely winged cardigan from Republic for £30 which at first i wasn't too sure about but having worn it for the past 3 days i know love it! Can't say iv been cold at all!! I cheaped out and got a pair of boots from primark aswell as I'm still wandering around in my dolly shoes, £15 for a pair of decent boots aint too bad!! Hoping to get lots of money for my birthday so i can do a decent clothes shop. I seem to have clothes on the brain atm!!!!

Piccys to follow!!
Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment